FAO Praxis & Marik ... Goths phuleeese!

InaGlo

TPer Emerita
Name
Glo
Edit My Images
Yes
Come on guys ... havent you processed those Whitby Goth pics yet? ;)
I felt so cheated at not being able to go up there this weekend and Im really itching to see what you got ... so come on, loook sharp about it ... do share! :D

:O

I was up the weekend before the goth weekend, so not many goths about I'm afraid, saw a freaky goth hotel though o_O

Bats and Broomsticks?

I saw that and I really want to stay there, I'm not a goth, I just think it'd be cool :D

We are considering going for haloween, surely there will be some about then to take pictures of :)

That could be fun, we could all dress up :D

If we start to plan it now, there should be plenty of accommodation available too.

ROFL! ...Haloween ... Matt Im half way there...

Long black hair ... check.
Broken nose .... check.
Abundance of black clothing ... check.
Claws for fingernails ... check.

Ok... looks like I need to shop for a hat! :LOL:

Seriously, it could be fun. I really love fancy dress do's, havent been to one in a while either.
Be good to see if there'd be any interest for something like this.

I'll go as a Jedi, or Darth Vader :D

Darth Vader could be good - already have the ForceFX lightsaber, the voice changing helmet........... :p

Arent sure about the fancy dress, but sure would be fun to take pics of the rest of you dressed up

I'll go as a Jedi, or Darth Vader :D

Darth Vader could be good - already have the ForceFX lightsaber, the voice changing helmet........... :p

Matt, I can feel your excitement from here ... oooerrr!!!
I have a feeling this one wont get off the ground though ... think there'd only be a few of us who would want to play dress-up's (please prove me wrong peeps).
Think CT would make a mega cool Nosferatu :D

Even if we didnt all dress up, we could still go and take photos.

You saying you already got the warts and broomstick to hand too then Glo ... :eek:

I wanted to say that :(

but I thought I'd get a slap :LOL:

Hmmm , just got an image of InaGlo dressed as a witch in the Holy Grail sketch .

"She Turned me into a newt !!!!"

Back