FAO the Focus on....crew

Hi Cheryl, thanks for transporting the monitor for me on Sunday, did you notice one of the benefits of me parking in the wrong place was that it turned out to be free.

Hi Cheryl, thanks for transporting the monitor for me on Sunday, did you notice one of the benefits of me parking in the wrong place was that it turned out to be free.

Yeah... I noticed that, you jammy sod!

Yes, I'd also just like to add that Glen was on the lookout for a handjob, Photostar_1 was talking about going down, and Inaglo wanted to go the loo for a good tug :eek: :eek: DF just kept quiet for fear of retribution I think :LOL:

Now I wasn't going to mention Glen's request for a handjob Min :D

As for keeping quiet......I've learnt over the years that you should never open your gob too much when in the company of a pack of wimmin :wacky:

Yes, I'd also just like to add that Glen was on the lookout for a handjob, Photostar_1 was talking about going down, and Inaglo wanted to go the loo for a good tug :eek: :eek: DF just kept quiet for fear of retribution I think :LOL:

I really must try to get to some of these "Meets" :eek: - On second thoughts I blush easily :embarrassed:
Paul ;)

Back