Far Corfe

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
An outbuilding at the farm with Corfe Castle in the background.

house-castle1_2_3.jpg

Love Corfe Castle, used to live near there when I was small and spent many a happy day there, lots of photos too!! Love the photo, looks quite eerie!!

Now thats my kinda title :D
I spent many happy holidays in the area in my youth
Thanks for the memory (y)

(y) Lovely photo - brings back memories (although I have just said to husband - do you recognise this and he said "no, where is it" - we climbed up that hill last June :LOL: )
One thing I will say is that I find the telegraph pole and wires a little distracting. Apart from that :clap: I loved Corfe Village, such a beautiful village. Must dig out my pics

A cracking shot, brings back many happy memories , i lived in Poole for three years and i used to cycle past it in my triathlon days. Come to think of it i hate them hills esp as i knew that massive hill was coming near the range. Ha Ha.

A cracking shot, brings back many happy memories , i lived in Poole for three years and i used to cycle past it in my triathlon days. Come to think of it i hate them hills esp as i knew that massive hill was coming near the range. Ha Ha.

haha u mean steeple just past church knowle. U rode up that??? :bonk::bonk:

thanks for the comments guys (y)

:( I concede defeat. Been playing for a while now and my cloning skills are not existent. Sorry, hope someone else can have a go

Hi Trev,

I rode up all the hlls round there, i lost 3 stone in a year. I came to my sense though and i am much happier ( and fatter).

lol Stu... I won't bother with riding anywhere around here... Travelling being propelled by a series of explosions is the way to go :D:D

If I move to holland then maybe I'll get a bike :bonk:

Trev,
I cycled past the army range not through it, lol.
Unless your referring to Suck,Squeeze,Bang,Blow?
(the otto cycle - Induction,Compression,Explosion,Exhaust)
Not just a pretty face you know.......

Superb shot!

Might have to pop along this weekend and try and re-create it!

(sorry, I suck at cloning too)

Back