Fashion Magazine Launch party

Name
Chris Reed
Edit My Images
No
4 shots from the Buck Magazine launch party this week, quite proud of a few of them. C&C welcome.
2989160098_61877e4a95.jpg

2989161984_8f019c3e74.jpg

3 (love triangle)
2989183306_9d41ff6f4b.jpg

removed, due to noticing a wardrobe malfunction.

cheers

Last edited:
#2 for me, she is isolated by just the right amount with that dof. Although I find the persons ear to the left a bit distracting if I'm being picky.
Like all of them though, you're right to be proud!

#2 for me, she is isolated by just the right amount with that dof. Although I find the persons ear to the left a bit distracting if I'm being picky.
Like all of them though, you're right to be proud!

hope the magazines picture editor thinks so talked to her lots at the party (i was not covering it, just playing around) and she needs a party photographer. emailing her soonish, wanted some feed back on them first.

flikr set.

No 2 is a beaut! Good eye contact, light, dof and the hairdo is different. I agree with the ear comment though but it's still good, plus she's a nice looking subject which helps!

2 turned out just the way i wanted, porcelain doll face, textures on the faux-fur coat and hair. will take a clone stamp to the ear.

Nice stuff, would love to see an extreme crop on the girls head in number 2, maybe even b&w.
Dean:)

B&W with that hair and those eyes, it would be a loss... I'll get on it if I ever have some free time.

hope the magazines picture editor thinks so talked to her lots at the party (i was not covering it, just playing around) and she needs a party photographer. emailing her soonish, wanted some feed back on them first.

flikr set.

The picture editor liked them, so I'm meeting her next week to sort out details... looks like i'm going to get busier.

Back