fastpack 250..

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
just taken delivery of my free gift from subscribing to digital camera magazine...it was suposed to be a fastback 200,but as demand was so high,they gave me the 250 instead :woot:.looks a very well made bit of kit,and up to lowepro's usual high standard...and will be more than big enough for it's intended use...

Spooky enough me too, turned up at lunchtime.

Sent me a red one (would have prefered the all black but beggers can't be choosers :)

Now the question is as the missus thinks I now have a bag fetish which one to sell off...

The ...

Lowepro Slingshot AW200
Lowepro Fastpack 250
Crumpler Pretty boy xxxl
or the crumpler daily 600

decisions, decisions :):):)

I would probably sell off the slingshot in your shoes. If you fancy getting a waterproof cover for the 250 I can recommend the Trek Mates one.

just taken delivery of my free gift from subscribing to digital camera magazine...it was suposed to be a fastpack 200,but as demand was so high,they gave me the 250 instead :woot:.looks a very well made bit of kit,and up to lowepro's usual high standard...and will be more than big enough for it's intended use...

Hi Mark,
Who was it delivered by. I thought mine might have come by Royal Mail this morning, but no joy. I ordered mine before you, so am now wondering whats happened to it.

I was looking forward to getting the 200 as I didn't want a bigger bag, but never mind, I expect it will come useful.

Hi Mark,
Who was it delivered by. I thought mine might have come by Royal Mail this morning, but no joy. I ordered mine before you, so am now wondering whats happened to it.

I was looking forward to getting the 200 as I didn't want a bigger bag, but never mind, I expect it will come useful.

hi barbara,
it was indeed delivered by royal mail,so my wife reliably informs me :LOL:
i was looking forward to getting the 200,as i feel it would have suited my needs better,but as has been said..beggars can't be choosers,so i'll just have to buy more stuff to fill it..:D

i'm sure yours will arrive shortly,and don't forget...the pony express isn't what it used to be :LOL::LOL:

hi barbara,
it was indeed delivered by royal mail,so my wife reliably informs me :LOL:
i was looking forward to getting the 200,as i feel it would have suited my needs better,but as has been said..beggars can't be choosers,so i'll just have to buy more stuff to fill it..:D

i'm sure yours will arrive shortly,and don't forget...the pony express isn't what it used to be :LOL::LOL:

The trouble is Mark, the pony's died with exhaustion by the time it's got this far down the line.:D
I'll just have to do the same as you, it's a good excuse to buy more gear. I might just store all my stuff in it, and then get a fastpack 100 for short walkabouts. Oh dear, more expense.:bang:

I had a quick look at mine earlier and think I will have to take a look at the manufacturers sizes but the Slingshot 200 definately bigger in the camera section.

Will check it out again when I get home.

Make sure you get a small cover, I bought a medium cover & it was far too big for my Fastpack 350.

I ended up getting one of these

The postie tried to deliver a package to me today.
I'm not expecting anything else to be delivered so I will find out tomorrow morning if mine has arrived.

I've also received a Fastpack 250 :D

I got a 250 as well.. It's a really nice bag, not bothered about getting an alternative, this one also holds my laptop if the needs arise so I'm really happy with it.

i wonder if barbara has recieved hers today......:shrug:

No, I rang them up today and they said I should be getting it sometime.:bang:, but they didn't know what the gift would be or when it was being sent out. If I haven't had it by 2nd Sept let them know as they couldn't do anything about it until then. I said I most certainly would to cancel my subscription.

I wouldn't mind but I ordered my subscription on 2nd August and they took my Direct Debit on the 18th. It had better arrive tomorrow.:bang::bang: My magazine arrived though this morning.:thinking:

Spooky enough me too, turned up at lunchtime.

Sent me a red one (would have prefered the all black but beggers can't be choosers :)

Now the question is as the missus thinks I now have a bag fetish which one to sell off...

The ...

Lowepro Slingshot AW200
Lowepro Fastpack 250
Crumpler Pretty boy xxxl
or the crumpler daily 600

decisions, decisions :):):)

Well if your interested in selling the fastpack 250 i would take it off you for a reasonable price.

Back