Favourite Leopard

4911500606_7bec678155_z.jpg

Ive never seen that "environment" at West Mids, have they changed it? Lovely shot, but a little over processed for me.

dinorock Hiya Mike

'Ive never seen that "environment" at West Mids, have they changed it? Lovely shot, but a little over processed for me'
Well Dawn firstly I took this with my Panny FZ38 so the DOF not as good as it should be also I processed it to be compatable to my ropy printer so it does look a bit overdone on here. He looks lovely framed on my wall though.
He is actualy in a glassed enclosure between the sea-lions and the reptile house by the funfair area. They have cleared the cage a little and replanted I think leaving a clearer veiw if you stand at the end, and he was being very obliging by paying attention.

its the left hand pic just click it (y)

lovely shot lesley i said it before and i,ll say it again "now your just showing off"
:LOL: (y)

thanks for sorting that, sorry if i sounded a bit off ,it came out wrong on a read back.(y)
dinorock Hiya Mike
hiya lesley
'Ive never seen that "environment" at West Mids, have they changed it? Lovely shot, but a little over processed for me'
Well Dawn firstly I took this with my Panny FZ38 so the DOF not as good as it should be also I processed it to be compatable to my ropy printer so it does look a bit overdone on here. He looks lovely framed on my wall though.
He is actualy in a glassed enclosure between the sea-lions and the reptile house by the funfair area. They have cleared the cage a little and replanted I think leaving a clearer veiw if you stand at the end, and he was being very obliging by paying attention.

as per your pm to quote more than one person just click the " multi quote sign then add your comments in between as i have here hth mike...... ...... v

Last edited:
Back