Beginner feedback

Name
ChloeG
Edit My Images
No
so i'm just wondering if i could get some feedback on what i should work on doing, what to work on. because im finding it really confusing to update photos on here im using instagram as a main storage point for all of my photos. i know its a bit of a pain but i would really appreciate to hear what others think about my photos, either go on the website on this comment or in my signature

https://instagram.com/chloeg1995/

you'll get a much better response if you link a few images Chloe - its difficult for anyone to give crit on a big collection

Hi Chloe,

First off, storing everything online isn't the best idea if thats the only place you have to keep them.

As Pete says, be a bit selective, plus take a look at some stuff on places like www.500px.com to see what others may be doing with their pics.

You clearly like photographing dogs/fish/animals etc so you have plenty of scope for shots.....can you emulate the best online? Read a few tutorials online about composition and lighting. Its a lengthy journey but most of all its about your eye for a good shot. It will take persistence, but only by shooting, reviewing, asking and reshooting will you get any better. So pick say 6 of your best shots and post them online for crit.

But don't get despondent about any negative comments...just bounce back and prove you can do one better, each time.

Back