Female Blackbird

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple from today, I am sure a lot of people do have water out for the birds, but this morning it made me realise how important it is when she stood there in the bitter cold and I counted her head going in for a drink 19 times :puke: both images are uncropped. Thanks for looking, C&C welcome.

Blackbird.jpg

IMG_3609_filtered.jpg

Very nice captures Rich

Nice detailed captures Rich, these birds seem to be overlooked a lot but they are good subjects IMHO (y)

Lovely sharp shots, my mum melts the ice with hot water from the kettle when it's minus degrees :)

Lovely sharp and detailed shots Rich
Pete

You have certainly done her justice with your pics - they are gorgeous.

Linda

2 real nice image. Try taking the green/yellow up a bit to help the perch.
Cheers mark, I did have a look at adjusting that, problem was it meant doing a selective edit as I wanted to keep the tones and color of the bg as it was. Even with a small amount of altering the moss it still did not look right :shrug: Suppose I should replace the perch as all the moss is dead now.
Nice captures

Very nice captures Rich
Thanks Tom
Nice detailed captures Rich, these birds seem to be overlooked a lot but they are good subjects IMHO (y)
Yeh they do Trev, all I need is a Male to complete the set :D thanks
Lovely sharp shots, my mum melts the ice with hot water from the kettle when it's minus degrees :)
Thanks Graham that some good advice (y)
Lovely shots Rich, the bg complements the bird well.
Cheers Mark, I should get a backdrop done of it and carry it around with me :LOL:
Nice ones Rich, good poses and lots of detail.
Ring a ring o'roses :D Thanks Donna
A couple of lovely shots.

Dai
Thanks Dai, appreciated
Great shots :clap:

Lovely sharp and detailed shots Rich
Pete
Thank you Pete
You have certainly done her justice with your pics - they are gorgeous.

Linda
Thanks
loving no 2 great detail
I think with more of the eye showing that one is the better of the two. Thanks
couple of nice shots there Rich and i always have fresh water out its amazing how much they will drink
Dont they just, at least they have not got the taste for brandy :naughty: Thanks Kaz

An under rated bird the Blackbird, they have gorgeous eyes with lovely detail to them, and that wonderful thin band of yellow always gives a nice contrast to a shot.

The second really shows that well, nice shots Rich (y)

very nice great colours and the feathers are so sharp (y)

Back