Female Blackcap enjoying a nice bath.

Name
Gavin
Edit My Images
Yes
This was a first for me and couldn't believe how close she let me get. This was on a small overgrown lane and me crouching along, camera in hand and terrible light. I didn't want to use the flash as I didn't want to disturb her. The pics aren't the sharpest but with getting that close, watching her go about her business and getting some decent shots, I came away a very happy chappy.

217.jpg

235.jpg

238.jpg

244.jpg

246.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots, could adjust brightness contrast etc in RAW file (just a little bit)

Thanks folks (y)

How beautiful, I can see why you were (are) happy! Especially the females tend to be so shy. :clap:

Lovely set. No.3 is fun!

A Nice set Gav.
Number 2 is the pick of the bunch for me.
Regards
Paul.

A nice sequence of images numbers 2&4 for me (y)

Regards

Richard

2 & 4 for me just as though she knows you are there so a nice pose while she checks you out. A great set

No.2 for me. Surprise surprise. We can't all be wrong.;) No.4 is a close second. Good effort (y)

Great set, especially No.2 (y)

The 2nd shot is a cracker Gavin - good work (y)

A nice sequence of images numbers 2&4 for me (y)

Regards

Richard

Number two is a cracker!

2 & 4 for me just as though she knows you are there so a nice pose while she checks you out. A great set

No.2 for me. Surprise surprise. We can't all be wrong.;) No.4 is a close second. Good effort (y)

Ta very much all yous ones up there and I have to agree that no.2 is a cracker. I think that one will take place of residence on the second landing wall.

lovely set you have here.
Rob.

Brilliant - I'd be well chuffed with 2 its a cracker!

Back