fence on sea front

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Bright sunny morning on the sea front @ Lyme Regis the long lens gave the BG as sort of bokeh look too, althought its just sand lol

Thank you for your kind words Joe

Les (y)

Ps did you spot the spiders web centre of image???

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh Les, this is darned good, almost abstract in it's appeal

Well seen & taken.

Ps did you spot the spiders web centre of image???

Only just!

Pictures-of-Smiley-Faces-02-1.jpg

Really interesting shot, did you pp the colour or is that as was?

YES! Love this, the overall warmth/colour is cracking.

Good spot I would never have thought to shoot it. (y)

I agree with this.

My only criticism would be that I dont like peeling sticker much.

Very nice abstract image, very strong visual elements, great warm tones a nice out of focus background. A very clean original take on the handrail!

Fab Les, something from nothing shows your talent for seeing different shots, small niggle if I did it I would just crop to the right of the rail on the right so round bit comes from the corner, other words lose the tiny space

Lovely warm image that inspires me to not look to deep for subjects. The effect on the sand is awesome.

Thank you guys- no PP done on the colour it as shot, I'll try the crop Dave and not much I can do about the peeling sticker, sorry :D

Thanks for the nice comment Les- means a lot coming from a photographer like yourself, thanks again

Les (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab Les, something from nothing shows your talent for seeing different shots, small niggle if I did it I would just crop to the right of the rail on the right so round bit comes from the corner, other words lose the tiny space

Like this you mean Dave?

Dont take a fence by Lez325, on Flickr

Les (y)

Back