Ferrari track day at Oulton Park *PICTURES ADDED*

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
I went too a track day at Oulton Park today organised by the Ferrari Owners Clubs. There were two reasons why i went:
  • Ferrari F40
  • Ferrari F355
i love F355s and it is my dream car. I have only ever seen one F40 and wanted to another. There were tow. One went on track, one didnt. Anyhow enough talk more pictures:
1. F430
100_6970.jpg

2. Another F430
100_6833.jpg

3. And another
100_6826.jpg

4. F40
100_6763.jpg

5. And again
100_6738.jpg

6. Anyone know what it is?
100_6627.jpg

7. The new F430 Scuderia
100_6568.jpg

8. Anyone have any clue what the hell this is?
100_6564.jpg

9. F355 :love:
100_6779.jpg

C and C please
Thanks
Matt

Grey one is a 328 Matt, did we see each other today?

#8 is a 355 challenge car, not to my liking, but i`m sure it does a job.

Last edited:
I dunno, I had a tripod and was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

Yep, I remember seeing you after the first corner from the Start straight, I was the old bold redheaded bloke in the yellow polo shirt, damn we should have said hello.....:(

Yep, I remember seeing you after the first corner from the Start straight, I was the old bold redheaded bloke in the yellow polo shirt, damn we should have said hello.....:(

Dont recall seeing you :thinking: Saw a couple of chavs, though. They were funny. They were looking at all the ferraris and didnt think much of them. They then broke out in exictement. They had spotted a Lancer :LOL: Then they thought the Diablo did 320 mph :LOL:

Matt,

Nice shots, completely forgot this was on otherwise I would have made the trip up.

Just a couple of things, the car in no.7 is not a Scuderia, it is a F430 Challenge Car (although the stripe makes it look like a Scuderia). The Scuderia has a different front end: -

IMG_0128c.jpg

The car in no.8 is a Koenig F48. Basically its a highly modified Ferrari 348.
See here for details: -

http://www.systemst.com/case-studies/Ferrari/F48/

Not being picky just helping out with identification.

Shooting a gorgeous Lamborghini tomorrow so should be able to post some pics in the next few days.

Regards

Tim

Last edited:
Matt,

Nice shots, completely forgot this was on otherwise I would have made the trip up.

Just a couple of things, the car in no.7 is not a Scuderia, it is a F430 Challenge Car (although the stripe makes it look like a Scuderia). The Scuderia has a different front end: -

The car in no.8 is a Koenig F48. Basically its a highly modified Ferrari 348.
See here for details: -

http://www.systemst.com/case-studies/Ferrari/F48/

Not being picky just helping out with identification.

Shooting a gorgeous Lamborghini tomorrow so should be able to post some pics in the next few days.

It was a lovely day. I am very sunburnt. Thanks for the identifactions of the cars. I saw the back of the Koenin F48 and thought oooh F40 then I get nearer and I though 'what is that?' So thanks for clearing it up :D Its alright for some isnt it. I have a 2 hour english exam :woot: NOT!

Now that's what I'd call "sex on wheels" ... fantastic shots :clap:; thanks for posting these as, for a while, these brought back the child in me :)

Back