TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Used the photoshop zoom blur to 'resure' this image

ferrariblur.jpg

thoughts?

These style do nothing except make me want to throw up! (I've viewing on 21" monitor!)

My own thought is that is might have looked better with a motion blur rather than a zoom blur - it looks a bit artificial to me tbh...

hmm,
maybe try turning down the amount of motion blur , possibly by half that amount, it may give the desired result without giving you ' moton sickness ' ,

i can see what ur trying to do tho buddy, so keep it up and come back with another try,

just my thoughts

MP 8)

thanks guys, dont think your upsetting me, cos your not! The reason i put the piccy here is cos i want honest views, and im getting them!

i will try motion blur...

I can't say I'm a lover of these zoom type shots either, so I have to agree with the guys. Time spent mucking about in PS is never wasted though, and this is another tool you're getting to grips with so keep on experimenting. 8)

I do like this type of shot. I think the problem with this one is, there's to much space around the car.
Try a tighter crop, make sure you remove the top above the darker band.

wil do...im currently banned from main machine, nned to keep me feet up due to swllen ankle issues...

Matt has hit the nail on the head with his comment about a much tighter crop. Once that is done and then the same processing applied, this picture will have massive impact. At the moment there is too much space around the subject to browse.

I know you have been busy recently (Slacker ;) ) but if I allow you a minute I would love to see an edited version.

Back