Ferry Meadows Sunset

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Not been out much recently due to having a cold so i've only managed to look through some of my older photos i didn't think were worth processing and have a go at them.

Last edited:
Wow... that is truly stunning.

"i've only managed to look through some of my older photos i didn't think were worth processing and have a go at them"

How could you think this didn't deserve processing, it's a wonderful shot.

Wow... that is truly stunning.

"i've only managed to look through some of my older photos i didn't think were worth processing and have a go at them"

How could you think this didn't deserve processing, it's a wonderful shot.

This was one of 3 photos i took that evening because some drunk kids turned up and threw a beer can in the water (which i had to clone out) then proceeded to set fire to some hay bails in a field behind me so i packed up quickly and left.

This was one of 3 photos i took that evening because some drunk kids turned up and threw a beer can in the water (which i had to clone out) then proceeded to set fire to some hay bails in a field behind me so i packed up quickly and left.

That's a shame :( but spending the time to clone out the beer can was worth it 'eh mate?

Yeah, it was. This was the 3rd time i have tried to process this photo, the first couple of times it turned out really rubbish but i finially got it right.

Not for me i'm afraid , it looks odd... The foreground is full in detail like an evening shot , but the tree's are black like its nearly night time. Would like to see more tree detail :)

Not for me i'm afraid , it looks odd... The foreground is full in detail like an evening shot , but the tree's are black like its nearly night time. Would like to see more tree detail :)

On my last photo where i brough out detail in the distant trees someone said it looked odd so i left them alone this time to see what people thought.

Back