Few images & slideshows from last few weeks...

Name
Iain
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks, catching up over the last few weeks...some rugby shots to start with...

_HKS3450.jpg

I gave up in the second half with the 300 lens as I just was'nt getting high enough shutters , I was at hi ISO and only getting 1/60 , the floodlights are pretty dim so went for something different with a small lens. Theres a slideshow of more of the game here...
http://www.imacimages.co.uk/hawks_stirling/

These are a few from the couple of weeks....
di_hks2640.jpg

di_hks1989.jpg

Scottish cyclo cross champs....another lovely day walking around in the cold & damp it snowed overnight so it was mud city all around the course.
On a side note, Digital Photo Pro game me a Pentax 10D to play with for the weekend to shoot some sports stuff, was interesting and even more interesting trying to get model releases. Carrying three bodies about and equipment and trying not go a$%£ over end in the mud.....:wacky:
36_2.jpg

A small slideshow here....http://www.imacimages.co.uk/view/2007/cx_champs/index.html

Covered this race for an athletics magazine, it was a nightmare of a shoot. The course was very open to the elements being right on the coast, its was windy, wet and very cold. I cant begin to tell you how bloody cold it was. I just finished the shoot and it started to snow! Mag took 5 images so it was worth it in the end......this one gives you an ideas of the conditions, these are the front 3 runners....someone turned out the lights!!!
di_myr8195.jpg

cheers
Iain

nice selection, that's one of the problems with sports, the elements never seem to work in your favour

Nice work :)

Am working at WBA home ground the Hawthorns on boxing day for a big top of the table Championship football match. Hoping for decent light given the ex permiership status of WBA. 3pm kick off so may get a good first half in.

Am working at WBA home ground the Hawthorns on boxing day for a big top of the table Championship football match. Hoping for decent light given the ex permiership status of WBA. 3pm kick off so may get a good first half in.

Was at the Hawthorns on Saturday, watching not togging, and I can't see you'll have too many problems with the light as their floodlights up there are top notch - premiership standard naturally... Look forward to seeing those shots

Great slideshow of the scottish cyclo cross champs (y)
Thanks for sharing Ian

Back