Few Portraits Of a Willing Friend

Name
Nikki
Edit My Images
Yes
I was asked recently to take some Piccies of my mate for a pressie for her hubby, she wanted them to be quite Glamour-ish- Hence the false look on some of them.. and over processed which she wanted.

Hope you like them.

Thank you , Yes she actually did like them, They were taken in Fun and not in a Proffessional kind of way, and we both had a right good laugh doing them, Her hubby loved them of course..

I do understand the processing is way over cooked somewhat, and she actually liked that. Number 1 was straight out the camera Btw.. no PP (y)

I think 4 and 5 are work the best as they are the most flattering without the wrinkles on the forehead.

Nice set but have to agree your PPing is a little OTT, little and subtle is the way and build it up using layers so you can adjust the opacity. I had a little go with #1 as it's a great shot, hope you don't mind ?

2247608163_456a8ae2f6_o.jpg

I quite like the over processing in the film strip one, but I'm not sure about the others. But if your client's happy it's all good.
x

Nice set but have to agree your PPing is a little OTT, little and subtle is the way and build it up using layers so you can adjust the opacity. I had a little go with #1 as it's a great shot, hope you don't mind ?

Its great thanks- much better-and no PP was done at it all in the first instence

Thanks for the comments folks- They were all just taken as a bit of fun as I said before and to gain a bit of practice.

Much Appreciated

I like No4 it seems to have a more natural look, the main thing is was your friend happy with them?

Over the moon she was- Thankyou, And with the slightly Risque one's I cannot show here aswell ! lol

ermmmmmmm- Nope I don't think so- For her Hubby only Im afraid! If he would have allowed me I would have posted them alot sooner hehheheeheheh

Never mind I don't think my other would be to happy either.
What was your light source

Two soft boxes, both set quite some distance away, high right,low left, and a little fill in flash, on some cant remember.. ( i dont know what lights were I borrowed them off my partner.)

Back