Few snaps of my friends car...

Edit My Images
Yes
5e31034c.jpg

a851ed0f.jpg

5678024e.jpg

More similar photos on my Facebook page.

Last edited:
Oooh, I like these! I'm trying for the life of me to spot where the rig was cloned out, but I can't see it! I'm assuming you used a rig anyway?!

The second is my favourite, I really, really like that (y)

Chris

Oooh, I like these! I'm trying for the life of me to spot where the rig was cloned out, but I can't see it! I'm assuming you used a rig anyway?!
That really means a lot, as I'm very paranoid about that and struggled for ages as I'm rubbish with Photoshop!

Cheers!

They look cracking mate, if you took them last night think I saw you setting up! Whole bunch of Vauxhalls parked up in front of you?

When Ive washed the motor I might have to give you a shout and get some sorted!

Nice set, No.2 is probably my favourite (y)

They look cracking mate, if you took them last night think I saw you setting up! Whole bunch of Vauxhalls parked up in front of you?

When Ive washed the motor I might have to give you a shout and get some sorted!
Yeah dude, and 3 guys all in a Yaris shouting, 'Get a life!' :thinking:

I'll upload more pics later. I've just done a photoshoot of an Audi RS4 and just about to do one of a Nissan Silvia S14a.

8cbfc019.jpg

Need to do it again when it's actually clean! It's filthy!

Yeah dude, and 3 guys all in a Yaris shouting, 'Get a life!' :thinking:

I'll upload more pics later. I've just done a photoshoot of an Audi RS4 and just about to do one of a Nissan Silvia S14a.

Grief from a Yaris driver, you must be quaking in your boots! :D

RS4 looks good, love the colour!

Very nice fella, any shots of the actual rig?

I made one a few months back but haven't had chance to try it out properly yet, think it needs a few alterations.

They are excellent shots wouldn't look out of place in a magazine! Damn now i want a rig too! Would make my mr2 look nice!

Any Chance of a pic of your rig setup?

Cheers guys, have another...

6f7448f9.jpg

First post lol, good pics mate, im in the process of making a rig. What i will say is that on the first pics (fiesta) you can see the rig reflections in the paint, under rear light in 1 & 3 and under headlight in 2. Really though im only picking at bits. very good images

Cheers guys, have another...

6f7448f9.jpg

not sure why, but not keen on this one, cant put my finger on why though :shrug:

all the other's are spot on Luke, really like then, shame your not closer would love a try of the rig :clap:

Back