Review Ffordes: Thumbs Up

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
So I've just used Ffordes a second time and they've been really good a second time...

I didn't ask for a pre-quote simply because I've been burned on 2 other occasions, so just sent my stuff on spec, got acceptable quotes, and part exchanged quickly. On both occasions now, I had a phone call from them within 24hours of my stuff arriving with a quote to sell for cash, a quote to p/x, and a suggested price if I wanted them to commission sale it. On both occasions I p/x'd and the lens I wanted was posted out same day and arrived shortly thereafter.

Polite, efficient and friendly emails, and same on the phone too. Nice to have someone actually speak to me instead of doing everything via email.

Thumbs up from me!
(Not affiliated with Ffordes)

They are my go to supplier! Even though they are, as Steve says, 'up there'. Great service.

I've also found them good to buy from (used kit) and fast and efficient.

Very good people and a necessary diversion for me on the way up to Skye

Dave

Update: Ordered a 100mm f/2.8 Canon macro lens from them last weekend. When it arrived, there was a problem with the IS motors. I rang them on Wednesday morning about it, and returned it as per their instructions. On Friday I had a call saying they had verified the issue and offered to replace it for a higher priced 2nd hand one at no extra cost to me because of the inconvenience. It arrived Saturday morning.

Whilst it was a pain, these things happen and their no quibble policy made the process smooth and without fuss. Yet another thumbs up.

Bought from them several times. Always polite and efficient. An 'Excellent' from me.

Back