Filey Brigg, Yorkshire

Edit My Images
No
First outing with my new D200 at the weekend, thought I'd post a shot :)

2941442973_382201311f_o.jpg

Tsk tsk over 800 pixels. Best crop it before the police find out! :LOL:

I'm enjoying the lines in the rocks, but I think there's too much of it to make the shot work - it's making my eyes go funny.

Might be worth cutting out the peeps on the right, but other than that it's a good shot for me.

Tsk tsk over 800 pixels. Best crop it before the police find out! :LOL:

I'm enjoying the lines in the rocks, but I think there's too much of it to make the shot work - it's making my eyes go funny.

Might be worth cutting out the peeps on the right, but other than that it's a good shot for me.

It's the first time I've uploaded a photo on here, I did take a quick look for info on how to do it, but didn't realise there was a size limit! sorry admins lol :naughty:

Really interesting viewpoint and amusing too. I think however you could lose a bit of the bottom without losing any of your impact - say up to the ridge running lower left?

Well seen btw! (y)

Really interesting viewpoint and amusing too. I think however you could lose a bit of the bottom without losing any of your impact - say up to the ridge running lower left?

Well seen btw! (y)

I seem to have this thing for taking wide angle shots using the perspective of being quite low down and pointing slightly upward, but think I do need to bare in mind composition! I do like my 10-20mm lens for such shots :LOL:

Back