FILM Scanner

Mmmm short and sweet. Have you tried a little googling?

Hello and welcome by the way.

Andy

Best bet is probably ebay, wont find many as most people will hang onto theirs until they break

Yes, I tried. Actually, I'm not a native English speaker. So It gonna be very hard for me to google these. Mmm the result didn't comfort me. Those are some used scanner form amazon and all of the are from US.
So I here form some help

Mmmm short and sweet. Have you tried a little googling?

Hello and welcome by the way.

Andy

From you're IP address, it'd be difficult for us to recommend anywhere local to you. Perhaps you might prefer to check a forum within China to ease delivery ??

Yes, I just come to China for the vaction. I found the film and scanner is quite cheap in China. Around 75%. But I can but this things here and bring it to UK.

Well - if the scanners are cheaper in China, why not buy one over there and ship it back over here with you, rather than trying to get one over here ?

It takes several hundred of pound to ship it to UK

if they're 25% cheaper, then it's still going to be cheaper overall than purchasing over here, I'd have thought... they're selling at between £2000 and £2500 on ebay, probably more from a reputable source.

Thing was, they were a bit of a niche product when they were being produced, and as stated above, anyone who has one is either hanging onto it, or knows just how much it's worth if it's still in working order.

Good luck in sourcing one, but I really doubt you'll be able to find a good working example below £2500.

Back