Film swap

Edit My Images
No
3107048179_9e1943586a.jpg

2.Have to say this is my fave one :)
3107046211_f8eeba003f.jpg

3107876066_ede895418a.jpg

3107043789_13b3b28510.jpg

Basic understanding Person A shoots through an entire roll and sends the unprocessed roll to person B. Person B shoots over the same roll and processes the double exposed roll.Visa versa.

I did this film swap with a girl in the phillipines.Didn't take long to get there either which was quite suprizing. :clap:

I did get a roll off her myself but the damn back of my holga fell off so going to always tape it in the future!

If anyone would like to do a film swap drop me a pm but I do warn you I do have two on the go atm so it'd have to wait till atleast the new year if you can't wait otherwise this is the film swap group on flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/film_swap/

1 and 2 look like promos for some disaster movies!! great stuff! you just cant play with digital this way can you.. ok, Ps is the new way but its just not the same..

Well done.. i like..

Some spooky images and subliminal messages in there.

Maybe an idea for this forum to get a film swap going?

That looks great! I'm definatly going to have a go at this!

This looks like it could be fun and the perfect excuse to buy another film body (The motor drive on my cheapy EOS300 winds the film right back into the can, so obviously I need to buy a nice oldy with a manual winder)

This looks like it could be fun and the perfect excuse to buy another film body (The motor drive on my cheapy EOS300 winds the film right back into the can, so obviously I need to buy a nice oldy with a manual winder)

He he now there's an excuse for some new gear!!! Of course you can always pull the leader out of the cannister once it's been wound back in!!!

Back