Film-User Woes - Redux

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
One of 'those things' that only happens with film happened to me today.
Have you ever been utterly certain of something only to proven entirely wrong?

Been carrying my Leica M6 around for about two years on and off, trying to use up a 36-exp roll of XP-2 and finally clocked 36 this afternoon.
Ran to the high street processor, rewound the film, opened it up and...

Empty...no film...:LOL:

What a F****** Biff!

Must have taken it out before my Iraq deployment in 2008 and forgotten all about it.
Now I have to carefully look through the pile of film still in the plastic cans (but not in boxes) to work out which one is the half-exposed one... hmmm... this will be fun...

:LOL: ARRGGHHH! Hopefully you had a consolation beer?!

Not yet...I think a fat whisky is on the cards for tonight though...lol

finally clocked 36 this afternoon.
...rewound the film, opened it up and...

Empty...no film...:LOL:

Yep, been there, done that :LOL:

Actually Rob this REALLY reminds me of those who go out and forget their memory cards... :naughty:

Actually Rob this REALLY reminds me of those who go out and forget their memory cards... :naughty:

If I hadn't picked up a DSLR in 2 years I'd open it and check - can't do that with fillum...lol

Esp as the frame-counter was set on 15 or thereabouts when I picked it up back in March...:LOL:

Not done that but went a few ago weeks to a wildlife reserve about 40 miles from home and forgot to take any memory cards with me.:bonk:
Had to be content having a walk around with the bino's which wasn't so bad. It gave me an excuse to go back again.:)

Two years is a bit of an anti-climax though you must have been gutted.:p

I was convinced I had some 'nekkid' photos of the GF on there as well...:cautious:

My recent film woe involves 2 cameras both shooting 120.
400 in one and 100 in the other........:cautious:
Haven't got round to souping them yet because.....whichever way you cut it, theres a two stop cock-up on both rolls..

:bang:

Back