Filter holders?

Messiah Khan

Santa is your dad
Name
Alasdair Fowler
Edit My Images
Yes
Any suggestions for filter holders? Ive decided to sell my Lee filter kit as the filters I use the most really need to be light tight (ND10 and IR) and I rarely use ND grads. The kit also takes up too much space in my bag. So im now replacing all the filters with 77mm B&W screw ones. However the boxes they come in arn't great. I've seen stackcaps, but im not sure this is what im after either. Any suggestions for filter holders/cases/pouches that hold the filters nice and safe, but don't take up too much space?

MK,

can't offer you a solution for carrying screw in filters, I have tried a few different things, like screwing them together in pairs and keeping in small cardboard box packaging, but the only successful way is using the original hard filter cases from Hoya for me.

If you haven't already sold it, would potentially be interested in purchasing some of your ND grads as I'm slowly building up my collection.

Jas

MK,

can't offer you a solution for carrying screw in filters, I have tried a few different things, like screwing them together in pairs and keeping in small cardboard box packaging, but the only successful way is using the original hard filter cases from Hoya for me.

If you haven't already sold it, would potentially be interested in purchasing some of your ND grads as I'm slowly building up my collection.

Jas

Cheers. The closest I have found so far is the Tamrac MX-s5363 but with more filter slots, or Tamrac MX5388 but with a clip instead of velcro fastener. I haven't sold any of the kit yet, but there are quite a few people interested in it, o when it's ready to sell i'll post them up and give everyone a shout. :)

Back