NSFW Finally a challenge worth watching

I had to watch that all the way through...

At least a guy had a go too.

My wife just proved she could do it as well ( but I think she cheated)

Last edited:
Misheard the redhead, thought she asked me to shove a co#k between them...

That's breastist discrimination, nothing wrong with small but perfectly formed, like mine.

Damn thing keeps wanting me to sign in to confirm my age, don't have a youtube account and don't want one, still knowing @Cobra
I probably shouldn't watch it anyway

Damn thing keeps wanting me to sign in to confirm my age, don't have a youtube account and don't want one, still knowing @Cobra
I probably shouldn't watch it anyway
Nothing to see... just a load of boobs :D
( But I bet you'd guessed that ;) )

i once knew a woman (couldn't call her a lady ) who's party trick was to pick up a full galliano wine bottle and walk across the room with it .a often watched trick :rolleyes::rolleyes: no boobs ,hands ,teeth etc involved

Last edited:
i once knew a woman (couldn't call her a lady ) who's party trick was to pick up a full galliano wine bottle and walk across the room with it .a often watched trick :rolleyes::rolleyes: no boobs ,hands ,teeth etc involved

Eew. thats put me right off my Jack Daniels

I've just watched that mesmerised.

Reactions: BBR
There used to be a 'strip tease artiste' in Benidorm called 'Sticky Vicky'. Her party piece was the innovative way she concealed objects about her naked person. Things like a row of pennants, a string of sausages etc. She also had a novel place to keep her bottle opener:jawdrop:

I will just go back to lifting weights.... without using my arms. ☺

Last edited:
Yes, feet can be useful for strengthening your thighs too (y)

Good grief .... I hadn't thought of that.... but I will probably struggle with playing baseball with my thighs....

These are killer :LOL:. What gets me is, what would make these women and possibly others think....... Let me get a flute and stick up my #*%€^ to see if I can play it, then decide they are that good to do it on live telly

What gets me is, what would make these women and possibly others think....... Let me get a flute and stick up my #*%€^ to see if I can play it,...

She probably just realised by accident/as a consequence of abusing it when she was at school. ;)

.....................e
...................e..e
.................e......e
...............e..........ef?
........Que

I'm shocked,not by her being able to do that,but more by what Mr Cobra was looking for for when he found that
Doesn't everyone Google flute and pussy?.

Actually it was sent to me by a mate in the states, and we know they are all weird
:D

Doesn't everyone Google flute and pussy?.

Actually it was sent to me by a mate in the states, and we know they are all weird
:D

Logical extension after seeing the cat playing the piano.

Just thank your lucky stars that Chris didn't post the video of Slack Alice playing the Euphonium with her bumole!

ust thank your lucky stars that Chris didn't post the video of Slack Alice playing the Euphonium with her bumole!
Its not one I am familiar TBH, but it sounds like you are ..
And they call me weird?

:p

:whistle:

Of a sort!!!

Back