Finally a decent Woody.

Name
Tommy
Edit My Images
Yes
Waited a wee while for a chance at a good shot of one these fella's so I was quite chuffed with these but let me know what you think folks. (y)

1)
4256407915_e2bb809ef2_o.jpg

2)
4257169524_68b8aac71b_o.jpg

3)
4257169118_899876029f_o.jpg

Tommy.

She is lovely, shame you did not have that lovely light to really set off the colour, but a good set never the less (y)

Now you should be proud of those Tommy (y)

Cheers guys, I think the snow makes a really nice setting for some of the more colourful birdies like the GSW, missed a load of shots inbetween her changing perches as I had to swap batteries :bonk:

Tommy.

Well done Tommy, lovely set and #3 for me (y)

Lovely capture Tommy I would be made up tp have a photo like this in my collection (y)

Great Shots! I'd be chuffed to bits with those!
Can I ask you what Glass you were using?

Shot this with my luvverly Sigma 50-500mm, I know it's had a few mixed reviews but if you get a good copy it's absolutely brilll (y), It's take my photography on leaps and bounds without the huge outlay needed for L glass.
Tommy

....... A well photographed, and well spotted, Great Spotted Woodpecker....that's a mouthfull.

Was it down Eglington park way you seen him? That was the last place i seen one round this area.

3 nice shots, hard to pick but 3 just pips it for me.

Three great shots there, for no other reason than I like it, number 2 is my fabourite. You realy caight the character of this little fellow :clap:

Good on you. No 3 just has the edge over the others. Nice pose & the frost on the wood sets it off nicely.

Thanks all for taking the time to look and leave a wee comment. (y)

....... A well photographed, and well spotted, Great Spotted Woodpecker....that's a mouthfull.

Was it down Eglington park way you seen him? That was the last place i seen one round this area.

Never seen one myself up in Eglinton, got this one at the RSPB reserve at Lochwinnoch.

Tommy.

Thats great Tommy, bet you are well suited (y)

Back