FINALLY! my holiday photos

whitewash

Fishy Fingers
Edit My Images
Yes
finally got round to putting them in a gallery.

most are above 200k so ive just linked to the gallery

http://www.whitewashimages.co.uk/gallery/?album=holiday_photos_British_Columbia_2006

i apologise for the slowness of my webspace, im currently at my whits end with my webhost (the mail filter they have put on is so harsh that while junk mail passes undetected.... half my proper mail and even emails from myself get netted, how good is that). it;ll clear itself out im sure soon enough/

the pics are uploaded at 800x550px but the gallery wont show them at that so shrinks the images slightly, ill get a link tagged onto each image ASAP so you can see the uncompressed pics

jamie

That's quite a collection of images you've got there!!
Really like the collection as a whole but especially like the two left hand images from the top on the last page. The stone formation is a really nice image & the landscape with mountains really makes me wish I went on holiday more.
Good job :clap: looks like you had fun

Some stunning landscapes in there - you definately witnessed some dramatic scenery looking at that collection of shot.

:)

yeh it was absolutely amazing, there are a few turkeys in that collection ill admit however

my fav is the wave at french beach, i think im gonna get that framed

jamie

looks like it was a fun expedition!

I think a couple of the mono ones are great as is the sunset with the ferry disappearing into the distance.

I didn't find the site slow at all btw.

Rather liking the sunset from the ferry!

Nice gallery as a whole though - thanks for sharing :D

Some cracking shots there Jamie - I particularly like the panoramic ones. No probs at all with your website here!

i think the slowness was actualy Freedom to Surf ISP NEVER GO WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY WILL PROMISE THE WORLD BUT DELIVER LESS THAN ROYAL MAIL!

there is a problem with simpleviewer kicking out on java with firefox, easily solved by turning off javascript on your browser temporarily, but im trying to fix it at the mo

soooper! i want to go to British Columbia

Back