Finally Ordered Them

Edit My Images
No
Well I have been talking about getting new photo Equipment for the past year and I finally ordered them.Canon Macro 100mm F/2.8 24-70mm F/2.8 and I went for the Lowpro Road Runner Mini Rolling Backpack.Now I have to pick them up and thats another story.Can't wait to use them.

You will not regret your Canon 100m Macro. It's a fabulous lens. However, if you don't have a flash already, you might have to start considering another purchase. I was pretty disappointed with the performance of my macro until I got hold of an old flash, which transformed my photos completely :)

Kate said:
You will not regret your Canon 100m Macro. It's a fabulous lens. However, if you don't have a flash already, you might have to start considering another purchase. I was pretty disappointed with the performance of my macro until I got hold of an old flash, which transformed my photos completely :)

I got my macro setup organised with flash then started seeing some of the stunning available light shots that were being posted and took the flash off again. Feel a bit like I'm starting over again.

I do agree you should try some shots with the flash though - it will give you confidence in the ability of the lens. I need to work on my own abilities though :)

Do you mind me asking where you are purchasing your Canon 100mm macro from? Im having difficulty in getting one.

Hmmm! like how much am I really going to need a flash?
I was planning lighting next and a flash hasnt really figured for me.

No rush with flash Inaglo. Get the lens and worry about flash later. ;)

Back