Finally!

Ambermile

A Whole Lot of Sparkle..
Name
Arthur
Edit My Images
No
... after a couple of years of trying, I have at last managed to find, afford - and actually buy - a Konica AutoRex (y)

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

Those of you that may not know what this beauty is won't know that it is a 35mm SLR film camera, full frame, switchable to half frame whenever the fancy takes the user, meaning you get the best of both full and half frame worlds, all on one film! Konica made this and the AutoReflex with half frame capacity (also a "Revue" model) but all of them are like hen's teeth as not many were made and they are seen as very collectable (breaks my heart to think of how many are sitting on shelves covered in dust :( ). Konica went on to use the AutoReflex name and pedigree (with suitable suffixes... A, T, TC, etc.) as a normal full frame SLR and even those are pricey for good examples... I have a couple here.

To now have the fully-functional converted Monster *and* an AutoRex is like a dream come true and I cannot wait for it to get here, get CLA'd (the plain fact that I have it would indicate it's not in the best of health - no way can I afford a fully-working example!) and get out with it and a film!

Arthur
banana.gif
egypt.gif
banana.gif

... and that's a T! Not worth squat bar £20 for the 1.7 maybe. Love to ask him what it costs without the "flash/accessory shoe as shown" :LOL:

Another quality thoroughbred to add to the stable. Lovely piece of engineering Arthur, looking forward to seeing the results :D

Beautiful camera Arthur a great addition to the collection, I can not wait to see some images.(y)

Me neither! So much to do and so little time! And the Post Office have lead shoes these days, not like the Post Office we used to get when I were a lad... tha' knows :D

Back