finance/buy now pay later

Jessops...

DFS

:LOL: @ Gary - mine too :D

Dixons also do but be careful of the interest rates with finance options, sometimes they are double the rate of a credit card and with a credit card you may be able to get interest free for 9 months.

What you could do is get a credit card, buy the item, then cut the credit card up so you are not tempted to use it and then pay off what your monthly installments would have been with finance?

:LOL: @ Gary - mine too :D

Dixons also do but be careful of the interest rates with finance options, sometimes they are double the rate of a credit card and with a credit card you may be able to get interest free for 9 months.

What you could do is get a credit card, buy the item, then cut the credit card up so you are not tempted to use it and then pay off what your monthly installments would have been with finance?

I might do that, just going to ring around the companies now, if I pay 30% interest there is no way im going to do it, I can afford it now but can't bring myself to pay the full amount in one wack.

I got my 40D etc from Warehouse Express on 12 months interest free. Then paid it off on new credit cards that had 10 months interest free on new purchases :p almost two years of me getting the interest on the £1k+ :D

I got my 40D etc from Warehouse Express on 12 months interest free. Then paid it off on new credit cards that had 10 months interest free on new purchases :p almost two years of me getting the interest on the £1k+ :D

Im after the 24-70 2.8, just rung around and no one has any in stock so its out the window anyway :(

With the WE "interst free" isn't there a £29 fee to pay if you pay the whole amount before the 3 years (the last 2 being charged interest)?

Therefore will your money earn £29 in interest in 1 year?

Back