Fire and Fury

KayJay

Give us a Tena
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of storm pictures I've shot. I'm not really good at landscape photography as it's not something I've really given much thought to but would still appreciate some comments on these two.

The first was taken through a bus window on the way to Glasgow, the clouds were being torn up pretty bad and the wind was fairly strong but the rain was yet to reach us.

I've not had much luck at Loch Lomond, it's rained pretty much every time I've been, but I snapped away to see what I could get.

Thanks.

KJ

#1. That's a good photo being as it was taken through a bus window. Really nice capture of clouds and lighting in the sky.
#2 I think could look better with a crop of the foreground, as this doesn't lend a lot to the picture but the sky is fantastic, so make the most of it.

agree with hillwalkinggirl about #2, a bit less foreground would improve it. My biggest gripe though is the sky colour, was it really that purple colour?

It wasn't as prominent as that but I did play about with it a bit in photoshop. Perhaps I've over done it. The photo was quite blue so I tried to add a bit more colour to the clouds.

Back