Fire Spinning

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Im lucky enough to have a friend who has been fire spinning for getting on for 5 years now, who wants some photos :) These were taken on a tripod set to around 1sec shutter speed and f11, with a flash to camera right on 1/6 power.

Fire Spinning 1 by ben allen94, on Flickr

Fire Spinning 2 by ben allen94, on Flickr

Fire Spinning 3 by ben allen94, on Flickr

Fire Spinning 4 by ben allen94, on Flickr

Fire Spinning 5 by ben allen94, on Flickr

Fire Spinning 6 by ben allen94, on Flickr

Some interesting stuff here Ben, I'm not sure about #6 did you use multiple flash's on that one as you seem to have frozen the action five or six times making me think the flash fired that many times, I like the idea of the action and the flash to freeze the action :clap: maybe think about modifying the flash to only light his top half (y) or even only his head thinking it could make a rather spooky image :D

Matt

MWHCVT said:
Some interesting stuff here Ben, I'm not sure about #6 did you use multiple flash's on that one as you seem to have frozen the action five or six times making me think the flash fired that many times, I like the idea of the action and the flash to freeze the action :clap: maybe think about modifying the flash to only light his top half (y) or even only his head thinking it could make a rather spooky image :D

Matt

Thanks Matt :) Quite interesting that you have said that about #6 as someone else has said the same to me already. I can see where you are coming from and yes it does look strange but I like it :LOL: It was done by firing a flash three times in a single exposure :)

P.S if you get any messages about a post being reported that was me by accident, pressed the wrong button, sorry.

Thanks Matt :) Quite interesting that you have said that about #6 as someone else has said the same to me already. I can see where you are coming from and yes it does look strange but I like it :LOL: It was done by firing a flash three times in a single exposure :)

P.S if you get any messages about a post being reported that was me by accident, pressed the wrong button, sorry.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I think the modifications to the layout have caused a little confusion :bonk: no worries I doubt I'll get any message :LOL: if I do I'll send you the Jaffa Cake bill :rules: :LOL:

Back