Edit My Images
No
Get it here. Its free and its better than Internet Exploder. :thumb:

Been using it for few weeks already:)

Warspite said:
Been using it for few weeks already:)
LIES!

It only came out yesterday.

You might have been using Firefox 1.5 RC3, though. ;)

Maybe;) It did have 1.5 in its name :)

How come I've been using Firefox 1.7 for about two months now :confused-

regards

1.5 is "Deer Park", which I was using as an alpha for some time.

It's noticably quicker, although its disabled most of my extensions due to incompatabilities :(

IE 7 is quite good

/dons flame suit

EosD said:
IE 7 is quite good

/dons flame suit

/Beats a Flame-suited bloke to death with a lump hammer.....

Marcel said:
/Beats a Flame-suited bloke to death with a lump hammer.....
ROFL :shock:

You know what they say about putting animals out of their misery, once they're beyond saving. :D

hoi! IE7 has tabbed browsing, everytime i've ever been lampooned for using IE, one of the reasons is cos of tabbed browsing, so HA!

/dons kevlar over flame suit

live rss feeds just below the address bar, thats another good thing surely. :ponders:

Joe T said:
Cheers!

Edit: my viewexif has gone too :(

Its still listed under 'extensions' on mine but I don't pay much attention to it. Its always been a bit 'hit and miss' for me anyway. However, its still working as 'well' as it ever was.

Bah, i can't get this bloody thing working :nut:

My old firefox (1.0.7) worked absolutely fine on my pc, but this one just won't open. After i click the icon, it just shows me the hourglass and then stops, nothing at all happens from there. Not sure what else i could try but i just went back to 1.0.7 because i can't find a way to solve it :(

Just installed it and its working fine.

Your firewall is blocking it is it Jonny?

Matt said:
Just installed it and its working fine.

Your firewall is blocking it is it Jonny?

This could be the case - your firewall (as mine does) may recognise that firefox.exe has changed and therefore be restricting access.

Don't have any firewalls installed, nor anything which could potentially tamper with the application :(

Sounds just like a good old bit of M$ software!

For those of you who use a theme for Firefox 1.5 here is a little tip if you have problems downloading new ones.

If it tells you ... "Software installation is currently disabled. Click 'Edit Opions...' to enable it and try again." and even after doing so, it still does not work, try this ...

1. Type "about:config" in the Location (address) bar
2. Filter for "xpinstall.enabled"
3. Set the Value to true by double clicking "False"

Just a little thing I've found out this evening.

Hope it helps

Kris

Back