Firefox Version 1.5.0.3

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone using Firefox should check in their browser... Help/ Check for updates to see if they have this latest version 1.5.0.3. It's a very small download, which I believe is a fix for reported security risks.

More info HERE.

I've had a few problems since 1.5.0.2 - mainly slow access to websites, or no access at all.

Having a look at IE7. Its come a long way.

CT said:
Anyone using Firefox should check in their browser... Help/ Check for updates to see if they have this latest version 1.5.0.3. It's a very small download, which I believe is a fix for reported security risks.

Mine updated when I switched on this morning. It's a bit of a pain when some of the sites we use can't operate in FF and you have to go back to IE

I agree Doddy. Overall though, I get a lot less spyware with Firefox than I did with IE, in fact it's virtually non-existant.

Updated. Cheers. Most annoying thing I find with ff is missing plug ins, that ask if you want to download & then you get the message , unable to find plug in :bang: :shrug:

GfK said:
Having a look at IE7. Its come a long way.

Just installed IE7. Liking what I see so far (y)

dod said:
Mine updated when I switched on this morning. It's a bit of a pain when some of the sites we use can't operate in FF and you have to go back to IE

Isn't there a plugin for FF that uses IE as a plugin viewer for certain pages?

SammyC said:
Isn't there a plugin for FF that uses IE as a plugin viewer for certain pages?

I've got "IE tab" installed which lets me have tabs in ff that use IE to render the page just have to click on an icon on the status bar to change between IE and FF I use it to look at the egg money site which needs IE to work properly

Just installed it and tried running our intranet and webmail, both of which MUST have IE, and it works a treat!

:D

Back