weekly firewireguy 52 / 2024 Week 17 - Structure

Nowt in there for sure! Nice take on the theme :)

Nothing better then an empty washing machine! The ironing then becomes a problem.:oops: :$

Snappers choice fits the vibrant theme, goes off to rest eyes :)
Empty works and no reflections (y) or have you cropped them out

Nothing better then an empty washing machine! The ironing then becomes a problem.:oops: :$
It's the drying space we really struggle with. I don't know how other people manage. We have 4 airers and also tumble a lot. Means there's no room to breath in the house.

Snappers choice fits the vibrant theme, goes off to rest eyes :)
Empty works and no reflections (y) or have you cropped them out
This was just a 50mm lens with the flashgun on the camera pointing straight forward. A small crop to make it more central, but no bad reflections. Had to play with the aperture to get tje brightness under control.

Reactions: nog
It's the drying space we really struggle with. I don't know how other people manage. We have 4 airers and also tumble a lot. Means there's no room to breath in the house.

This was just a 50mm lens with the flashgun on the camera pointing straight forward. A small crop to make it more central, but no bad reflections. Had to play with the aperture to get tje brightness under control.
We use a dehumidifier if we use an airer, pretty sure they are much cheaper to run than the tumble drier as well

We use a dehumidifier if we use an airer, pretty sure they are much cheaper to run than the tumble drier as well
I have been looking at one of them, but then I needed 2 new tyres. Certainly by the end of the summer I plan on getting one.

Week 17 - Structure

I don't know what these are called, but I call them tree caterpillars and our garden is covered in them.

03f683694364826903dba71f8aff.jpg

Ooh, like that! Nice lighting, sensitive treatment.
Thanks. It's amazing what some black paper and some ceiling bounce flash can do.

I took some more that were a bit brighter and had the whites all the way to the right, as it were, but I preferred this muted version.

Ooh that's a bit good that is :)

Back