OP firewireguy Messages 755 Edit My Images Yes Sunday at 9:05 PM #201 Week 38 - Portrait without showing the Face
AlanDorset Messages 2,438 Name Alan Edit My Images No Sunday at 9:39 PM #202 Great colours and composition and really creates the sense of action
OP firewireguy Messages 755 Edit My Images Yes Monday at 11:19 AM #204 AlanDorset said: Great colours and composition and really creates the sense of action Click to expand... Thanks. Took a bunch of shots trying to get the right one. And then 30 seconds later it all ended in a fight and tears and a lot of anger
AlanDorset said: Great colours and composition and really creates the sense of action Click to expand... Thanks. Took a bunch of shots trying to get the right one. And then 30 seconds later it all ended in a fight and tears and a lot of anger
OP firewireguy Messages 755 Edit My Images Yes Monday at 11:19 AM #205 Boots said: Great shot! Click to expand... Thank you. Was hanging out of a window 2 floors up with a 70-200
Boots said: Great shot! Click to expand... Thank you. Was hanging out of a window 2 floors up with a 70-200
Nostromo Messages 6,577 Name Dominic Edit My Images Yes Wednesday at 11:45 PM #206 Love the perspective
OP firewireguy Messages 755 Edit My Images Yes Today at 1:23 PM #207 Week 39 - Water Droplets Had to seize the opportunity of a wet car in the morning Last edited: Today at 2:18 PM
OP firewireguy Messages 755 Edit My Images Yes Today at 2:16 PM #208 Week 40 - Everyday Tools I always wear a watch. With hindsight I should have put the one I'm wearing on the winder to fill the gap. The B&W Mondaine needs a new battery Last edited: Today at 2:20 PM
Week 40 - Everyday Tools I always wear a watch. With hindsight I should have put the one I'm wearing on the winder to fill the gap. The B&W Mondaine needs a new battery