Beginner First attempt

• Thread starter djbphotography123
  • Start date
A very creditable first attempt. The only suggestion I would make is to back away a bit to include all the ear and a bit of space above the hand.

Very creditable - good exposure and awareness of textures. I'd be interested to see 2 other shots - one where you zoom in on the face and hand only, the otth where you zoom out and include the whole arm. But it works as is, too.

excellant shot not much to add than what others said maybe if you intensify the grain on your computer

Thanks for all your comments. Unfotunately this photograph is part of a sculpture of heads. It was the best I could do with what I had.I will take you advice Ladybird and intensify the grain in Photoshop.

I'm interested in how many shots you took to get this one? Did you try a range of exposures etc or not. This is a nice result and I'm always learning so wondered what you had tried here.

Thanks

A

Good start.

Play with contrast and saturation etc.

Would prefer a colour for this one, but thats your taste............

Mj

Hi Alastair I took several shots of a sculpture and seperated the individual parts in Photoshop. I will be putting more heads up soon but this is my favourite.

Back