Christopher
Edit My Images
Yes
DSCF1027.jpg

DSCF1029.jpg

Love the different effects water droplets give,,,,,

Last edited:
Cool you got a crown, well done! :clap:
I spent ages on water drops and finally discovered it was much easier to get crowns with milk, not sure why. :shrug:

Thanks, Tracymae ... I will have to play around with some other liquids, and see what i can get.... but i was quietly pleased with my first attempts...

Good images for your first go(y) You could also try a shallower camera angle and a coloured BG for different effects.

Cool you got a crown, well done! :clap:
I spent ages on water drops and finally discovered it was much easier to get crowns with milk, not sure why. :shrug:

is that milk dropping into milk or milk dropping into water?? Not sure what results the milk\water combo would get :shrug:

You did well for a first attempt Chris (y) The first one is very good!

thanks everyone for your comments, as a novice - it means alot.

Yeah when I did it I used milk into milk, milk into coffee gives lovely results but I recon it could get tedious refreshing the coffee all the time and so I haven't tried it (yet) (y).
Experiment with different backgrounds, I once spent almost a whole day using album as backgrounds then tryin to get them in focus in the drop. Or drop it onto an old cd for fab colours!
Here is the linky to my water set if you want to see a few different ideas-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tracymae/sets/72157613182168430/

I had my first go at this last weekend too - I found a blue plastic bowl worked well, or actually lining the bowl with something colourful. Good first attempts - I sympathise with how tricky it is!

Back