First baby photo

C

Carlitos

Hi all. I don't post on here often but I am a regular reader of posts. Recently I've had the opportunity to take photos of a baby, something I've not done before. The background I grabbed of ebay from a local seller for £20. Unfortunately all I had lighting wise was a single flash head and homemade reflectors. I'm now looking at investing more kit. As it's one of my first baby shots I thought it would be worth asking for tips, anything would be helpful, lighting, technical, equipment, etc. Ta

_A220235-2copy.jpg

I'm not able to give technical advice (yet), but for what it's worth I like the pic.

just been asked to do some pics myself and if my come out like this il be very pleased, well done.

A great image (y)

The eyes are lovely and sharp and it's a nice pose. I understand the comment about the nappy, which could possibly be cloned, but for me it's not a big distraction. Nice lighting that has resulted in almost no shadowing.

I'd be very proud indeed of this one :clap:

Good lighting and a pleasing image, I presume the nappy is the distracting darker part towards the rear of the image?

I really like that, the eyes are nice and sharp and really grabbed my attention! (y)

The background looks OK, was it a one off or does the seller have more?

I dont like these pics, Baby looks all eyes and no shadow. I mean to say it looks too 'plastic'
sorry . Cute Bub though mate

Back