First beastie with mp-65e/mt-24ex combo

Name
Rhod
Edit My Images
Yes
My first proper go with the new combo. Not in the same league as Alby but a starting point for now. Any advice would be welcome;)

Thanks for looking(y)

I don't know Rhod, they look pretty good to me Mate (y)

nice, what x were these at RJ, i may get the 24 to go with the lens this week but if it interferes with the natural light at x3 and beyond like my ring flash did then i wont bother, any chance of a side image of your set up so i can see how much it protrudes beyond the lens glass?

your going to have allot of fun this spring (y)

Very nice, a lot better than my first attempt last week with same set-up.

Thanks mate:)

I don't know Rhod, they look pretty good to me Mate (y)

Thanks for the encouragement Alby, think you're safe for a little while yet though;)

nice, what x were these at RJ, i may get the 24 to go with the lens this week but if it interferes with the natural light at x3 and beyond like my ring flash did then i wont bother, any chance of a side image of your set up so i can see how much it protrudes beyond the lens glass?

your going to have allot of fun this spring (y)

Taken at approx 2x and 4x. The flash protrudes about 1.5" past the lens. Can't post an image as it's the only working camera I've got at the mo. There is an image of the same kit (Alby's) on the first page of the sticky at the top of the page. HTH

Back