first car shots, transport museum

Edit My Images
No
just a couple I took today, never really took pics of still cars before, and the "fake" setting of a museum doesn't help creativity. So what do you think? How could I improve?

Thanks...

3729964645_fc5d016927_o.jpg

3729964429_6212d45590_o.jpg

Not keen on the angle or the selective colouring in the first one, m8. The second one is a bit better, but the reflection on the screen (difficult to avoid, I know) and the tight crop on the left spoil it a wee bit.

Perhaps it would be worth trying some detail and badge shots, Matt Sayle-style, that should help lessen the imapct of the drab museum setting....

Cheers for your comments, I can see what you mean. I did take some shots of badges etc. as well, but I don't really need them critting as there just standard shots of a badge with a shallow depth of field with the background blurrd. '

I tried did the selective colouring in the first one to try to lessen the impact of the museum around it.

Cheers for your comments, I can see what you mean. I did take some shots of badges etc. as well, but I don't really need them critting as there just standard shots of a badge with a shallow depth of field with the background blurrd. '

I tried did the selective colouring in the first one to try to lessen the impact of the museum around it.

Perhaps add a wee bit of blur to the background in #1 as well?

Back