First image posting

moomike

TPer Emeritus
Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone,

Cheers for looking at my first images on this site - they have all been modified to some extent with photoshop so hope this is ok to post them here.
I've been working with Photoshop for years now & kinda did things backwards by learning photography later (oh for the benefit of hindsight!). These photos were taken with my 350D and 75-300 f/4-5.6 III or my 50mm USM f/1.4.
Comments & criticism welcome, cheers, Mike.
Lionessroar.jpg

Lion.jpg

X1.jpg

Antlersinfra.jpg

Nice shots! I'd try selectively sharpening and bringing up some detail in the eyes in those lion shots if you can - makes ahuge difference :)

Good shots, but the 3rd one is excellent, well done. :)

Thats a pretty good start!

Have to agree the small cat has a great expression.

Never realised we end up with an extra wide page is you don't put line breaks between images :) (?)

rearranged the view slightly!

|Excellent images, very nice cats, my mother has a Somali...prima donnas they are!!

Good job the jolly old gnashers are in tip top condition! :)

Great shots there for your first posting - I'm impressed! I like them all, but shots #3 and 4 are my favourites. I like the processing you have used on #3, and the border works well. The dear shot works really well in mono too :clap:
TFS :)

Good first post. The cat is a great little portrait and the deer a cracking capture. Very well done and welcome to the forums:clap: :wave:

Love them all but that cat's a star!!

I think you've probably posted the image links all in a long line when you've posted....if you put a line gap between each next time you post any then the page works downwards! (I think!)

Nice group of shots. Only thing I'd say that, nice as it is, the cat shot actually feels out of place to me alongside the other animals.

moomike said:
Just out of curiosity, how do I make sure the images scroll downwards rather than across?

I think you just have to put at least one line break, i.e. press return at least once immediately after each photo you are inserting ! :thinking:

That way they should all be vertically inserted rather than side by side ? :shrug:

Very good set of shots for your first posting Moomike ! (y)

Look forward to seeing more...:p

Back