Name
JIM
Edit My Images
Yes
tried a couple of landscapes today C&C welcome as usual.Still learning

lake1.jpg

A waterfall in a crevice,nearly missed seeing it

waterfall.jpg

Lovely scene, the second is a little flat just needs a bit of a boost in PS.

Hi JimC

I like the colours in #1 and the feeling of distance. I'm not a good judge of wonky horizons, so I might be wrong in thinking this is very slightly off. A quick tweak would fix it, though. It's a lovely spot, where was it taken?

#2 looks as though it was in an inaccessible place, so well observed. I know you had no control over composition in a shot like this, but the vegetation in the lower half detracts from the water a bit. One of those slightly frustrating situations when you've seen something to catch your eye but nature doesn't co-operate fully. :) Hope you didn't get wet feet. :D

Jean

Hi JimC

I like the colours in #1 and the feeling of distance. I'm not a good judge of wonky horizons, so I might be wrong in thinking this is very slightly off. A quick tweak would fix it, though. It's a lovely spot, where was it taken?

#2 looks as though it was in an inaccessible place, so well observed. I know you had no control over composition in a shot like this, but the vegetation in the lower half detracts from the water a bit. One of those slightly frustrating situations when you've seen something to catch your eye but nature doesn't co-operate fully. :) Hope you didn't get wet feet. :D

Jean

Taken in Silent Valley in the Mourne Mountains,as you head towards the Dam.
Thanks again for the comments,best way to learn I think

Good attempts for first landscape shots. I really like no 2 and keep coming back to look at it. The starkness of it is really interesting. Great spot and capture (y)

Very nice indeed, the first just needs a little foreground interest to make it really special.

Very nice indeed, the first just needs a little foreground interest to make it really special.
Thanks for the advice, couldn't get the wife to go in the water
:D.All the comments do help for next time

Back