First Panorama

Keltic Ice Man

Glossary King
Name
Allan
Edit My Images
Yes
Inspired by so many people on here I spent the other day sticking 15 pictures together into this scene.

It is my very first Panorama and I must say I found it really quite difficult. I'm not sure if its up to showing the world but I'm keen to know what you think.

smallcampbeltownfh6.jpg

A FULL SIZE Version can be viewed here (Its just under 450K so be warned) ----- NEW WORKING LINK - I hope

Thoughts please :)

Allan

That looks pretty damn good to me Allan - can't link to the big version though - its not working for me - what software did you use?

Can't access the full version either? :(

valiant effort alan, think it may be over sharpened a bit, halo over the hills, but fantastic for your first go, is the software free?

Alan - good work. Best interest for me is left 65% of photo so I would be tempted to crop rest out. One tip when taking panos is to take shots in Portrait view this allows for inevitable top and bottom cropping (although Cameron uses a different method I think where he takes a "high" set and a "lower" set and also stitches these using PT Assembler).

Boon - Panorama Factory comes with a 30 day trial (Cracks are available if you know where to look :naughty: ) so you can try it out. Both PT Assembler and Panorama Factory work with TIFFs which is an advantage.

Gary

I think you've done a great job for your first attempt Allan, 15 photos is a hell of a lot to stitch together..... the most I've attempted is about 5!!

Mike

Back