First picture post,

Name
Joanna
Edit My Images
Yes
Picture I took on holiday in Santaponsa last year, using my tripod. Was the first time I took this kind of picture and I was pleasently suprised.

lights.jpg

One of the first pictures I ever took, was taken in Turkey July 2006.

3565561650a5658785652o.jpg

Any critisism (or praise) ;) would be appreciated. :LOL:

Sorry if these are too big...

Last edited:
No1 very nice just needs straightening :)

No2 I really like that :love:

(y)

Apart from levelling the sea, #1 is lovely.The coulours and reflections are very pleasing.

#2 just shouts "balmy summer evenings". Well done.

As has been said #1 needs to be straightened. Also that type of picture is better taken when there is a little light left in the sky so that you can see the outline of the building. Use Tungsten WB and you'll get a nice deep blue sky which will set off the building nicely and really put some life into the shot.

Nice shots.
No1 could do with a slightly lighter sky - but you could always post-process this in photoshop.
No2 is probably my favourite - just what you need to see on a dark day - well done

#1 could be made a bit special with some cropping (and straightening as mentioned), the shapes of the buildings and the highlighted windows could make a fine composition.
#2 is classic, did you use a filter for the sun? I keep meaning to check about sun shots and avoiding black dots.(y)

Back