First picture post

Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a couple from a wedding anniversary I was at last night.

_DSC5178.jpg

I like this but am a little miffed I cut the top of the guys head off!

_DSC5362.jpg

_DSC5372.jpg

I like this image, it needs a crop I think but I think it looks quite natural.

_DSC5468.jpg

My little girl and her best friend, I think this is quite ammusing mopre than anything!!

_DSC5221.jpg

I was trying to get them looking into each others eyes but the dance floor was quite busy, nice idea not quite fulfilled!!

Welcome to the forum! i think the flash is quite harsh, presuming you used one. A fair bit of noise too, but good efforts in what I imagine is a very difficult shooting environment.

Gary.

Welcome to the forum! i think the flash is quite harsh, presuming you used one. A fair bit of noise too, but good efforts in what I imagine is a very difficult shooting environment.

Gary.

It was effectively a disco there so I was using the Nikon SB-600, and shooting at ISO 800.

As regards to the flash it was only the second time I had ever used it and it takes some getting used to and I was not using a diffuser which I guess I need too.

It was effectively a disco there so I was using the Nikon SB-600, and shooting at ISO 800.

As regards to the flash it was only the second time I had ever used it and it takes some getting used to and I was not using a diffuser which I guess I need too.

Well done on a first attempt mate.

Gary.

First posts can be rough.:LOL: I really like the second shot...but it would be even better if you could get the woman's eyes in sharp focus. I am absolute crap at taking these kinds of shots, so very much appreciate your effort and outcomes!

They're pretty good I reckon. Toudh of red eye in #3 though. I like both 4&5. Don't see much wrong there.

Back