First post - a few of my close up shots.

Edit My Images
No
Hi all, I thought I'd add some pics after introducing myself in the welcome section.

Taken with my Finepix s9600.

Any critiques gladly received - I want to learn!

dandilion-fly.jpg

daffmacror.jpg

angelsr.jpg

dscf5037r.jpg

clock02.jpg

clock05.jpg

Hi -halli- Welcome to TP :) all in all this is a great first set (y) No#3 I Like the way you have taken this shot a very unusual subject and nice DOF. No#5 Is crisp light and sharp. No#6 I think would be a stronger image if you removed/cropped the stalk on the left just leaving the dandelion and the blured daisies. :clap:

Welcome Halli, Number 3 for me ! I had the fujifilm s9500 and had some good results using a set of cheap close up filters and then the raynox dcr-250 on it ;)

Welcome Halli, Number 3 for me ! I had the fujifilm s9500 and had some good results using a set of cheap close up filters and then the raynox dcr-250 on it ;)

Close up filters are next on the agenda
thumb-up.gif

Just googled the raynox - do you have any example pictures I could find?

Wow! The raynox is awesome. Does it cut the original picture into a circle, or is it full frame? What does it do the the DOF, does it make it quite shallow?

Wow! The raynox is awesome. Does it cut the original picture into a circle, or is it full frame? What does it do the the DOF, does it make it quite shallow?

On the s9500 when zoomed to 300mm i had no problem with vignetting (circle) Depth of Field is very shallow. Good thing about the raynox is quick clip on for the macro and off as quick for the rabbit, fox, bird etc :)

Back