First Post here .....

FoG

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok this is my first post within the Critique section here I have three pics overall I am happy with but wish to know what you guys would do/ have done differently the images are only cropped and hue sat done in PP the second I think was a two shot HDR but have to double check that ... here goes do not hold back as I wish to learn more... only had the DSLR for three weeks these are from the first serious out and about shoots

4016335331_cd23ea3570.jpg

4020618306_ac4ee1e7dd.jpg

4019755835_fb8d0112dc.jpg

Thank you and I should just run off and see if there is a one shot per post limit here .... be right back

I'd say 1 & 2 are excellent, lovely scenes well captured. Maybe lacking originality, but hey. we're all guilty of that.. :) #3 is a tad boring though, I'm afraid. There's nothing there really to focus on.

I'd say 1 & 2 are excellent, lovely scenes well captured. Maybe lacking originality, but hey. we're all guilty of that.. :) #3 is a tad boring though, I'm afraid. There's nothing there really to focus on.

Yup I know the originlaty issue lol but was trying setttings out will try for more flambuant ones when the leaves are gone hehe... the third oddly seems favoured most I personally like it but was thinking B&W when took it what would be better for it ?

1 and 2 are awesome. 3 is begging for contrast :)

Thank you ! will try the contrats thing in a bit more PP

Oh and welcome :)

Thanks again LOL !

Hi FoG, No.2 is the best for me, 3 needs some shafts of light through the trees and 1 is good but surpassed by No.2.

Nice quality images!

Very nice pics (y)

In pic #2 the water looks quite 'grey' to me...? (or maybe it's my monitor :D)

Hi FoG, No.2 is the best for me, 3 needs some shafts of light through the trees and 1 is good but surpassed by No.2.

Yup I thought that have considered adding some but want to stay to original Thank you for commenting !!

no 2 for me good work

Thank you very much !

Nice quality images!

Thank you !

Very nice pics (y)

In pic #2 the water looks quite 'grey' to me...? (or maybe it's my monitor :D)

Uhmmm sort of Bluey on mine uh oh !! Thank you for commenting

Hi FoG
Agree with most of above.
2 best but water colour doesn't look right.
In 1 I'd like to have seen it shot a fraction wider.

Hi FoG
Agree with most of above.
2 best but water colour doesn't look right.
In 1 I'd like to have seen it shot a fraction wider.

SO would I lol but I only have an 18-55 standard lens and had backed up as far as I could... Thanks will look at water agin in a bit

SO would I lol but I only have an 18-55 standard lens and had backed up as far as I could... Thanks will look at water agin in a bit

Hell FoG, that's no excuse. I only have a fixed 20mm.
Get a pair of wellies and move your butt.

Hell FoG, that's no excuse. I only have a fixed 20mm.
Get a pair of wellies and move your butt.

LMAO I had me walking boots slowing soaking with this it actually made me consider the merits of waders LOL !! Thank you will definitely be doing some more investing in gear in the new year as there are some shots I wish to return to when properly equipped.. wider lens and wellies etc :cautious:

Back