First Post - Please be gentle!

Name
Dougie
Edit My Images
Yes
Just back from 2 weeks in the Lakes. After 2000 (failed) photo attempts at landscapes and sunsets - decided this was the best of the holiday snaps! I don't even know what kind of butterfly it is? Used a cheapy Tamron 70 - 300 on macro setting. Just started photography this year so please be gentle...! :)

IMG_3120a.jpg

Last edited:
Edit, Just put the tags at each end of the link and it wll show up (and delete one of the http's)

Wow, that's one stunning photo, good work :)

Last edited:
Super shot there - nice and sharp where it needs to be and well composed with good light and colours(y)

Super image, to be proud of, well done.

That is a really nice photo, there's a odd things that distract me a little like the white flowers but who cares. You show that photo to anyone and there gonna go wow. I never seem to get the chance to get these photos :) Well Done!

That is a really nice photo, there's a odd things that distract me a little like the white flowers but who cares. You show that photo to anyone and there gonna go wow. I never seem to get the chance to get these photos :) Well Done!

See what you mean about the white flowers - they do get in the way a bit.

Thanks again for all the positive comments guys. This really is a great forum for encouraging newbies! (y)

Back