First post....

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

First post into this forum. I've had an EOS350D for a while, but recently got myself the 70-300 IS lens which I've used a few times.

I'm a bit of a petrol head (bikes & cars) so I'm hoping to pick up some tips from this forum..

When I sort out somewhere to host them I'll post some up, but don't hold you're breath, they're nothing special.... :nono:

Hi,

First post into this forum. I've had an EOS350D for a while, but recently got myself the 70-300 IS lens which I've used a few times.

I'm a bit of a petrol head (bikes & cars) so I'm hoping to pick up some tips from this forum..

When I sort out somewhere to host them I'll post some up, but don't hold you're breath, they're nothing special.... :nono:

Hi & welcome you have free gallery space here to host
edit must type faster :D

Thanks guys,

I've loaded a few photos into my "album", is there any way I can get them onto the forum ?

Now this I like

7410s.jpg

Its soft because you've compressed it massively - would like to see it bigger. Max file sizes - 200k and 1024 on long size

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

You'll find quite of us petrolheads here. Motorsport is my main line of photography. I look forward to your photos. (y)

Now this I like

7410s.jpg

Its soft because you've compressed it massively - would like to see it bigger. Max file sizes - 200k and 1024 on long size

Yeah I know, the compression is pretty heavy...

We were really lucky, my mate got us some "go anywhere" VIP tickets with the Alstare team, and I sort of crept in behind the fence to be right behind the tyre wall on the last bend before the final chicane.

I did actually have a better one than that taken on the previous lap, but I managed to cock it up while trying to resize it (don't ask....:bonk:)

I'll try and host it somewhere where it's not compressed.

Back