First robin pics

Name
Ann
Edit My Images
Yes
A while ago i set myself a challenge to try and photograph a robin out in the field, i have had several attempts over the weeks but none were interested in posing for me :) anyway a few days ago when i was out i put a little seed out on a few posts sat the dogs down while i watched a robin bobbing about out of my range after about an hour i was just leaning against a gate considering giving up, looked to my right and this little fella was perched quite close i nearly dropped my camera .He stayed posing while i grabbed a few shots c&c welcome

DSC_0112-4-Copy.jpg

DSC_0104-3aa-Copy.jpg

DSC_0108-4-Copy.jpg

Good set with lovely detail. Like the pose in no 1 but would suggest using NR on the bg.

Well it is good when your patience pay`s off, one and three look to me as if the focus point was off slightly, but you have caught it good in #2.

Thanks for your reply's appreciate the c&c bit thick but what is NR must admit i didn't like the background on 1

Thanks for your reply's appreciate the c&c bit thick but what is NR must admit i didn't like the background on 1

Sorry NR is, already mentioned, and a quick edit is:

DSC_0112-4-Copy-Edit.jpg

Wow thanks for that erding i shall have to learn how to do it i don't understand quite why that pic come out like that i am sure i used the same settings although i think the the wind was blowing the grass is that possibly why ?

Back