First roll through the Trip

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Bought a Trip off eBay for a few pounds, cleaned it up a little and went out on a sunny evening with my two boys around near our house (the eldest with his OM10!). Here are a few of the shots - a little bit of PP but not much (and the scans weren't that great to be honest):

6121249571_6a7c911ec1_b.jpg

6121257179_958e939a3f_b.jpg

6121792288_cf18fcc401_b.jpg

6121800036_f2bde580dd_b.jpg

You've done a lot better than I did with my first roll. I bought one from here and it turned out to be pretty bad condition. Had to rebuilt the lens unit and now I've got another roll in there waiting to be finished. Were these shots the best of the bunch? How did you find the focusing? Do you think you were getting the focussing pretty close every time?

Very vibrant colour, were you using Fuji by any chance, they are very good and you can see why the Trip has such a good reputation.

Looks like a great neighbourhood, maybe there is a tad to much sharpening or maybe that,s just my screen, anyway you have a winner.

Cracking cameras, the lenses are of superb quality. It is just a matter of getting you eye in on the foccusing and once you are happy you get great photos! I am always happy with the output from mine and yours looks like a winner too!

Thanks for the comments.

On the one with my 10-year-old looking at the camera I did use an Aperture preset to enhance it - I think it may have over-sharpened his face a little.

Yes - just bog standard Fulfilm Superia 200 - £9 a bag of 5 from boots!

Very pleased with the results though, although my wife and now nicked it off me :(

Back